Four Way Test
...of the things we think, say, or do:
- Is it the Truth?
- Is it Fair to all concerned?
- Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
- Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
Rotary Code of Conduct
As a Rotarian, I will
- EXEMPLIFY the core value of integrity in all behaviors and activities
- USE my vocational experience and talents to serve in Rotary
- CONDUCT all of my personal, business, and professional affairs ethically, encouraging and fostering high ethical standards as an example to others
- BE FAIR in all dealings with others and treat them with the respect due to them as fellow human beings
- PROMOTE recognition and respect for all occupations which are useful to society
- OFFER my vocational talents: to provide opportunities for young people to work for the relief of the special needs of others, and to improve the quality of life in my community
- HONOR the trust that Rotary and fellow Rotarians provide and not do anything that will bring disfavor or reflect adversely on Rotary or fellow Rotarians
- NOT SEEK from a fellow Rotarian a privilege or advantage not normally accorded others in a business or professional relationship